Grammies last night. The Eagles tribute. Lionel Ritchie. Apparently they were going to party like it was 1979. But boy, I love Smokey and "Tracks Of My Tears" is one hell of a song. Anyway, on to the links.
- Afternoon naps can reduce heart disease.
- Speaking of hearts, here's how to go green for Valentine's Day. And at your wedding.
- Gargalesis (the 'heavy tickle') is one of the best new words I've learnt in a long time
- Ralph Fiennes gets frisky on the plane. Apparently he's English and he's patient.
- Why do we see faces in cheese sandwiches? How the brain "sees" things always fascinates me.